Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kaust from Hayden

Since we moved to Kaust from Jeddah, life has become a lot more like the one we had in Seattle. First of all, I've been going to school every day. Second of all, we actually have a house and I have my own room with a desk and a carpet. We still go into Jeddah quite a bit for shopping trips but that will soon change. My dad said that he will be happy if he never goes to another mall in his life. I don't blame him. My mom is not a big shopper either but she enjoys it more than my dad. Logan just learned learned how to ride a bike. He sort of learned in Seattle, but I think now he's really mastered it. When ever he's not at school he's either riding his bike or eating. I am really exited to have my bike too. Yesterday my friend Colin came over and we biked all around our neighborhood, and we even went off a couple jumps. Thank you for reading this!
Hayden

5 comments:

  1. Hayden--you are doing such a good job on your writing. I always learn something from you and find your comments interesting and informative. Glad school has started and is going well. Just think of the friends you will have all over the world! deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Hayden good job biking. You'll have to post some pictures of you in action. Go teach Logan some tricks. :D *montana*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden.
    Thanks for sharing your perspective. Some of my best days were biking around my neighborhood in San Diego with friends. Have you learned any new jokes?
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Hayden,
    When we most likely come to visit in early December 2010, will you and Logan take me around on a bicycle tour? We'd look forward to that. Your Dad and Mom can come too. We're glad KAUST is more enjoyable for you. You were a real trooper in Jeddah all those weeks. Much love. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hayden,

    I think your life is interesting. Last summer we went on a 16 mile bike ride in one day! How is school?

    - Martin

    ReplyDelete