Friday, December 4, 2009

Logan's blog entry



Hello all. Below is Logan's blog, written directly and exactly from Logan's letter to a friend in Seattle:
"I went to Thailand. It was really nice. I love the food. I just wish I could stay there because I lived right on the beach! My favorite food there
was fried rice and mangos. I think you would also like it if you came there. The mangos are really sweet. I also loved to play on the beach. There was also a pool there that I had a lot of fun in. But then I had to leave. I wasn't happy when I had to leave because Thailand is so nice. I also learned a little bit of Thai. I think I wanted to stay there longer, even though KAUST is a little bit nice. I had to go on a lot of airplanes. In Thailand I even saw somebody stick his head in a crocodile's mouth and he even put his hand in also and he put his hand in the crocodile's huge throat."

Logan also said that Thailand was his new favorite place, which I, of course, don't mind hearing.

We were so grateful for this opportunity for travel over the Thanksgiving holiday and the Muslim Eid.

Thanks for reading. Logan (and Mom)




2 comments:

  1. Logan--I loved your blog entry. It sounds like you really liked Thailand! Mangoes and beach--what could be better! You are traveling 5 year old! hugs deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will want to do the elephant ride when you are next in Thailand! I am glad that you are having soooo many world travel experiences since you are only 5 years old. Love, Boppop

    ReplyDelete